Cameron Highlands is the secluded highland about over 3 hours drive from Kuala Lumpur. I was there for over the weekend after 10 years since I last went there in university time. The chilly weather is the main draw for this place but apart from the weather and lots of greens, I still find this place quite boring for a city girl like me. Nonetheless, there are some activities/things to do in Cameron Highlands:-
- Tea terrace admiration - There is a Boh Tea Center/Plantation all the way up the hill top if you are a tea lover, but for me, a picture of the tea terrace like below is enough for me.
- Strawberries picking is available at most of the strawberries farms in Brinchang.
- Belgium Waffle with Strawberries for breakfast. Tea and scones are the famous breakfast here but I'm not too much of a fan for scones.
- Cactus Farm browsing if you are looking to buy some cactus (Famous ones are Cactus Valley and Cactus Point)
- Flowers are another to buy thing in Cameron Highlands but I have no 'green fingers' so I'd rather not buy one and kill it soon after
- More cactus in Cameron Highlands (sorry if it looks a lil obscene)
For more information about thing to do in Cameron Highlands: http://wikitravel.org/en/Cameron_Highlands